Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Insert Space after selecting word

DCW66
Hey guys, new here and I've downloaded the trial version of Smart Keyboard. I really like it apart from one thing I can't make it do. I've tried every setting in the menu to get it to work but I can't find it so I thought I'd turn to people a lot smarter than me to see if you guys have the answer.

Basically I want to find a way of automatically inserting a space after I select a suggested word. I've searched all the forums and can't find the answer and for me this would be a deal breaker if I couldn't find the correct setting.

Cheers in advance
Dave

**Edit** I would add that I have checked 'space after picking' and 'swap punctuation', but it doesn't seem to do anything.
cyril Developer
"Space after picking" is the option, not sure why you couldn't make it work...