Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Quick Access to Arrows Keypad by Swiping Left

PhilD
I think this would be a great option... I can access the numbers/symbols keyboard quickly by swiping across the keyboard to the right, I'd love to be able to access the arrows keyboard quickly by swiping to the left

I have tried a lot of different keyboards on my Droid X, and I have to say, Smart Keyboard Pro is truly awesome!
PhilD
PhilD wrote:I think this would be a great option... I can access the numbers/symbols keyboard quickly by swiping across the keyboard to the right, I'd love to be able to access the arrows keyboard quickly by swiping to the left

I have tried a lot of different keyboards on my Droid X, and I have to say, Smart Keyboard Pro is truly awesome!
I just found the option in settings where i can assign any one of about a billion different gestures to a "left" swipe across the keyboard (including toggling the arrows pad).

I am totally blown away by this keyboard, it's simply phenomenal, my search for the ultimate keyboard is over, many thanks to the developer for a fantastic product!