Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Swipe to enable/disable prediction

twins0190
Sorry if it has been requested before/ if it is already implemented and I'm just not seeing it. But in the HTC_IME keyboard if I remember there is a swipe gesture to enable or disable prediction in the qwerty keyboard. I think this would be a pretty nice feature, and hopefully not too difficult to put in :D
NickC
I'm curious - if you're using full keyboard, why would you want to change prediction?
twins0190
I just found it to be a really useful feature with the HTC_IME keyboard. Especially when editing documents on the phone or typing in web urls. Sometimes theres just a word that the dictionary doesnt recognize, but it really isnt a word thats used enough to be added to the dictionary, either ;)