Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

5 row keyboard

svecerina42
I think that this app is absolutely perfect. the only thing I think that could make it better is support for a 5 row keyboard.
007alexlee
I like that, but pressing and holding to use alternate characters seem to work like a 5 row keyboard for me
meyergre
Alternative characters are easily accessible, and since they are not used as often as classical letters, it's not a problem to long-press them. Nevertheless, having numbers on top of letters, avoiding to long-press, would be appreciable...
Maybe a new row addable in the options ?^^

Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk