Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

More Precise Vibration Adjustments

007alexlee
Hi

On Touchwiz keyboards, the haptic vibrations are very small, and it feels great + possibly saves battery having vibrations so subtle. On smartkeyboard pro, there is a much better vibrations adjustment compared to stock keyboard, but I wish that the bar could extend a little further allowing me to make vibrations even less than the minimum limit now. I want to mimic that subtle vibration like on the touchwiz

Thanks!
DJjay
Even with minimal (but more than stock) vibrations on my HTC Incredible S, every few words I'll get the vibrator overrunning, which means I get some nonsense input from the keyboard. Have tried lowering vibration lower and lower but this still occurs. I guess it is a bug of sorts to do with lag from the input.