Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Auto correction in Norwegian

hofekjaer
I have tried several soft keyboards on my GalaxyS2, and I think Smart Keyboard Pro is by far the best. Thank you!
One feature has stopped working - the auto correction. The field for Quick fixes is of course marked. I cannot understand that I have done something wrong, so I guess this must be a bug.
cyril Developer
Does it happen in all apps? The ultimate solution is to reinstall the app to reset the settings, if you don't find what you changed.
hofekjaer
Now it works! The keyboard is so great, I really admire your work. But when it already has a dictionary in several languages, wouldn't it be easy to add a spell checking feature? It would be a bonanza for my dyslectic son. And as no program for Android has spell checking for so many languages (e.g. Norwegian), I think it would be a valuable plus for the Smart Keyboard Pro too. But maybe I should suggest this under "Feature requests".