Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[REQUEST] Lovecraftian Keyboard

meyergre
nobody answered ??
well, I'll give it a try later today. ;)
meyergre
Try this one, I've never read Lovecraft yet, so I don't know if it's actually what you expected

cthulhu.zip 210.8 KB · downloaded 1,146 times

FnH84
LOVE IT! :-) Thank you so much! If you have time you could make a few more of similar kind (the colours are perfect!) With a few other kinds of icons (or just use the same theme but change the icons) and I will link them to the Hp Lovecraft fb group! Amazing job! :-)
meyergre
For sure I can create as much icons as you want, but since I don't know the Lovecraft's universe, I can't find any idea...
anyway, just describe the graphics and I'll add it to the skin with pleasure. ;)