Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Highlight for corrections?

Agrajag
Would it be possible to highlight text in the input area that will be corrected if I continue forward? I find a lot of my errors are due to words that get corrected in a way I didn't desire or that the dictionary has no fix for like 'tgar' instead of 'that'.

If such words were set apart say by turning red I'd be alerted to the the to fix the word before it becomes an issue.
cyril Developer
Hi
that's not possible, the keyboard cannot control the input area in that way.
However what I plan to do is to automatically update the text to reflect what would be auto-corrected (as done by HTC keyboard)
Agrajag
Very good. I'll have to see if I can find a video of this somewhere as it sounds right but I can also imagine this potentially being distracting. I want "Grrrrr" and you keep changing it on the fly to something else?

It's strange that you can send entirely new text but you can change the attributes of that text at all?