Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Different sizes keyboard

Zkyevolved
Hello, I am writing because I'm seeing different sized keyboards! It's independent of the keyboards skin. I tried a preinstalled one and same issue. It happens in English and ironically NOT in Spanish (the other language I have installed). I'm running on a Samsung Galaxy S II i9100, Android 2.3.3, Stock.
SC20110719-224714.jpeg
SC20110719-224714.jpeg
SC20110719-224719.jpeg
SC20110719-224719.jpeg
Here I've included the pictures, but it's hard to tell. Download them both, and then press the back and forth button to cycle through and you'll see the difference. :)
goodie
I had similar issue.
I changed the key height and it applied to only one of the languages/symbols/alt.
It applied to all layouts, only after I rebooted the device.
Is this the intended behavior?
Zkyevolved
Fixed it by changing the keyboard to any other one and then back. Then the height was back to normal. :-) so fantastic now. Hehe.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk