Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

*Bug - Android cursor blocks keys in multiple apps

jmt17
Running 2.3.4, when the keyboard pops up, the text box in Go SMS (and Handcent, and any where the box is near the bottom really...) is right above the keyboard. The arrow cursor to change the cursor position covers the 'W' key for a few seconds until it disappears. It is a huge annoyance and I cannot fix it to save me! With the stock Gingerbread keyboard, the punctuation bar pops up with the keyboard and isn't a problem, the cursor blocks that. It would be nice to have that happen with this keyboard, or at least an option for it. It is only a problem when it first pops up, since after that the punctuation/predictive text bar is always there. It seems like a simple fix and this is the best keyboard so I refuse to switch :)

Thank You all
Nexus S 4G
serenewaffles
I've noticed this too. Until a fix is implemented in the app, I've found that typing a backspace gets the arrow to clear faster. Hope that helps.