Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

is it possible to have multiple languages without format cha

Zkyevolved
Hello. I have two languages installed and I'd like to have them both without a format / layout change. For example I use Spanish and English. I don't want the ñ on the keyboard because it displaces the rest of the keys in the middle row to the left and it throws me off sometimes and I'd like to have it all uniform. Is that at all possible?

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
cyril Developer
Hello
You can use the option "Force latin layout" for that
Zkyevolved
Wow thanks. Great help :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk