I have to say i was really happy when i saw the new version and in changelog that Landscape no fullscreen is fixed, so ofcourse i installed the new version asap and i have to say it really works as it should, but because it does work as it should, there are some problems, i will only point out one, but there are many problems in other apps too, so i think i might just disable that option, cuz i think this cant be fixed =/
Here's the problem in SMS application (using SGS):
Before: Now:
External image (img543.imageshack.us) External image (img269.imageshack.us)
Yeah, it works like in portrait view, thats why the header is displayed, which causes troubles in a lot of apps :s
I cant add people in Contacts eather (when in landscape).
Here's the problem in SMS application (using SGS):
Before: Now:
External image (img543.imageshack.us) External image (img269.imageshack.us)
Yeah, it works like in portrait view, thats why the header is displayed, which causes troubles in a lot of apps :s
I cant add people in Contacts eather (when in landscape).