Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Toggle to enable/disable dictionary prediction

mofirouz
Hello.

I was wondering if there was anyway that you could add an optional toggle to the keyboard's main interface (and its setting page), so we could enable/disable the auto-correction and predication as a whole.

The reason why I am asking this is that I and a few different people often write words which are from a different language in English. (For example, Persian/Farsi words in English as their phones aren't capable of reading Arabic / Persian characters.) It is therefore very annoying that the auto-correct will automatically correct the words. I do not wanna disable that as obviously I type in English too.

Please do something about this.

Thank you so so so much,
Regards,
Mo.