Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Punctuation now a difficulty

tank_ass69
So whenever I've finished typing a word and selected it on the bar above the text box, I can now no longer select punctuation, it always reverts back to word choice. It's annoying!
Blaxcell
I'm having exactly the same issue; started a few days ago, I think.

I've tried changing the settings around, but haven't tried reinstalling (I'm new to paid apps; can I do that easily and safely without having to pay a second time?).

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100T
Android: 2.3.3
Keyboard: Smart Keyboard PRO 4.4.0
cyril Developer
This is fixed in 4.4.1 version that was released yesterday