Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Smart Keyboard Theme Page

vladeoff
Hi! I wanna know if we could (referring to none programmers of xml) have a page for keyboard theme? Say, I'll set color for suggestion bar, font of labels, etc., without modifying the xml file?

Thanks a lot.
cyril Developer
Hi
It's a bit of work but a good idea, maybe I'll do this later
vladeoff
Cyril

That's great! Waiting for this feature to be implemented. :)
c00ller
I think an easy way to do it might be an online "kitchen" type experience, where users specify their colors and parameters, and the site generates a zip file for them to download. Similar to gIMpSTa's HTC_IME mod theme kitchen
nicky041192
This would be fantastic! Makes it easier for the users!
vladeoff
any updates about this feature request?