Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

where is word prediction in web browser?

jamespaulritter
I have an AT&T HTC Inspire with Android 2.2.1 not rooted. In application such as email & text messages I am able to see word predictions. I use the word predictions to help with spelling. But with the web browser I don't have the word prediction prediction banner above the keyboard. Is that normal? I really need to see that banner anytime I'm typing.
mightymaus
You mean when typing a URL? That's normal, predictions are switched off in Android for URL and password fields. You'd find the same with any other keyboard, afaik.