Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

"remember" which words i'm using mostly

swebu
Hello!
first: I loooove this keyboard! The android keyboard made me go mad ;)

I've just one wish: When im typing for example the word "fahr" (I'm from Germany ;) ) - the keyboard always suggest the wrong word (--> "Fahrzeuge") , no matter how many times I had chosen "fahr" in the list. It is possible that the keyboard "remember" which words I'm using mostly - and change the prefered highlighted words?

I hope you understand what I mean ( - and my English is no impertinence ;) ) !

Greetz,
Anna
cyril Developer
Hi
it's something I want to implement since the beginning, so yes it will be done some day ;)
Devin3690
This is such a huge part of T9 Since the main benefit is how quick you can type. However if u have to always type the u unusual (or usual) words it can make it quite tedious.

Also a scroll button to scroll through the guess words would be great. :)

THANKS!!!!