Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Persian dictionary

ali313
Hi all

I have a list of Persian words that are sorted by frequency of usage(decreasing). it contains about 31000 words.

persian_words.zip 134.2 KB · downloaded 403 times

Can we have Persian dictionary for smart keyboard pro now?
The file is attached!!

sorry for bad English!!!
thanks in advance!

P.S : this file is taken from Farsitel open source project
ali313
Hi
Is there any way that I make it myself??
cyril Developer
Hi
I will look at this list and publish the dictionary if possible.
cyril Developer
The publication is ongoing. Meanwhile you can download the dictionary here.

I did basic tests and it seems to work, though I don't understand Persian at all ;)