Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

SpaceBar

chalimar37
I recently updated to version 4.4.1 and I'm having issues with my spacebar not working when I touch it. I have a Droid X running version 2.3.3..and it's aggrivating...I'm just posting here because I have no default mail client set up on my computer...and couldn't e-mail the dev. It's almost making me want to change keyboards...but I've enjoyed this one. Except when he changed the 1 button....and just as I got used to it, he changed it back..that was a little aggrivating as well..but for the most part..I'm happy. Just wondering if there's a fix to this, if I'm the only one having these issues, or if I'm just a tard.


Thanks
chalimar37
Also, just to add..I have my portrait mode set up to T9. Please help me. :?
cyril Developer
Nothing changed in Smart Keyboard with the space bar, so the problem may come from something else (like this)