Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Reduce lag?

opnightfall1771
Hello,

I know that there have been lag posts already but I am wondering if there are any further steps I can take in/outside of SKP to reduce lag. I love this keyboard and it works very well, but often I am experiencing slight lag, where the letters I type then "flood" in soon after i type them (the typing sound floods in with the letters). I have Smart Dictionary disabled. I cannot disable dynamic key resizing because that ruins my typing. Is there anything else I can try?

I'm using HTC Thunderbolt, 2.2.1, unrooted.
Gnaver
I disabled everything i can because i just type no matter of mistakes or whatsoever...but i type really fast and im facing bigger lags...i just type then i look at the box and i see how words slowly appearing...today i tried to type as fast as i can and the keyboard was 5 words behind my typing...its not nice to wait for it...any help?
dstulic
significant lag noticed on Iconia A500 tablet. same settings produce no lag on xperia cell phone..

i can provide logs, or run test scripts if provided.....