Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
The <> key, which brings up the pad with the numeric keypad, Esc, Tab, and cursor keys, is "in the way" — I want to quickly swap back and forth between 123 pad and the ABC pad, but the <> key is in the same place as the 123 key.
For the vanishingly few times I use the pad behind the <> key, I can move my thumb to the right to reach that pad.
dland wrote:The <> key, which brings up the pad with the numeric keypad, Esc, Tab, and cursor keys, is "in the way" — I want to quickly swap back and forth between 123 pad and the ABC pad, but the <> key is in the same place as the 123 key.
For the vanishingly few times I use the pad behind the <> key, I can move my thumb to the right to reach that pad.
have you tried setting the swipe feature in options? I think a gesture for toggling between the numbers and letters (swiping to the right across the keyboard) is set by default. I added a swipe to the left gesture for togling the cursor keypad, works great
No it is not possible. I need the same.