Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Arabic hardware keyboard support

moathdali
Hello to all the hardworking developers over here, and we users really appreciate how u help us make our lives easier :)

I was soo happy knowing that there is a keyboard that support multi language input from hardware keyboard, but when I installed it on my "motorola Milestone" I was disappointed after seeing that the order of the letters aren't the same as the standard for Arabic keyboards...add to that some of the letters were gone others need to press a key twice to get them.

My stock android support multi language input using a keyboard called "Mobidiv" but I tend to like the custom ROMs more, and by far the hardware keyboard is the last problem I wasn't able to solve....so my request :D

" is it possible for you guys to fix the order of the letters for the Arabic hardware keyboard in future updates...I'll be happy to supply any needed information to help and believe me it is a very annoying problem for Arab users with hardware keyboard ??!"

Please Help :)

Best of Luck and Wishes