Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[Request] Android Green Slate

gostly
I'd like it too ;)

edit: ehm Bro? The skin is awesome but could you PLEASE keep it just like it is? I mean the orange style ;-) I like it... Thanks
inate71
NoPodi wrote:do you still want it?

Yes please. :)
NoPodi
so. i put a lot of personal style in this skin. i hope you don't mind.
if you don't like what i did i can make an exact copy too.

nopodi

Attachments

slate.green.zip 76.6 KB · downloaded 1,769 times

Promotion.png
Promotion.png
gostly
NoPodi wrote:so. i put a lot of personal style in this skin. i hope you don't mind.
if you don't like what i did i can make an exact copy too.

nopodi
Hey! I like it so much, but could you PLEASE make it in the original orange style? I think, it better goes with that orange frame of the texting box :( I'd be really grateful...
NoPodi
it was a bit of a challange to decide which orange i like but here it is.

hope you like it!

Attachments

slate.orange.zip 78.8 KB · downloaded 2,045 times

Promotion-orange.png
Promotion-orange.png
Gnaver
what about blue (froyo like)

Ill be very grateful :)
gostly
NoPodi wrote:it was a bit of a challange to decide which orange i like but here it is.

hope you like it!
Thanks man! It looks so great but just looks :cry: I don't know why but a can't see anything... When i used the zip file and set up a new skin on my smart keyboard i can see only black background with white letters on it :( I'm not sure but I think it can be because of my device... I got lower resolution screen and i found out that there are some skins on this forum i cannot use at all (the same problem). Could you please change the file so i can enjoy this amazing skin too? I don't really know what to do :(
Gnaver
+1 with ghost...make it mdpi :)

thnx

and gostly if you want orange slate go to market and search for "keyboard skin" and you will find there Orange slate android skin..and it works with SK and lowres phones :) i had it :)
gostly
Gnaver wrote:+1 with ghost...make it mdpi :)

thnx

and gostly if you want orange slate go to market and search for "keyboard skin" and you will find there Orange slate android skin..and it works with SK and lowres phones :) i had it :)
WOW :shock: Thanks buddy! I thought those skins are just for HD phones... But it works perfect!
platinumrims
The orange and green look sick! Blue plz :-) if its no biggy

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk
inate71
NoPodi wrote:so. i put a lot of personal style in this skin. i hope you don't mind.
if you don't like what i did i can make an exact copy too.

nopodi

Kudos, man. This looks incredible. :) I really do appreciate the work you put into this. Thanks soooo much! :D