Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Request : tablet layout

meyergre
Any chance to get a tablet layout, with an additional row for numbers and a Tab key for instance ?

I would really appreciate it, and I guess every other tablet users too. :-)

I'm ready to pay for it if needed

Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
lagorio883
This is a great idea and is exactly what I joined this forum to suggest.
How do we get feedback on whether an idea or suggestion will be adopted or incorporated into the app?
wolfdog_1987
I actually came here to request the same thing. I just got an Iconia A500 for xmas and thought it would be a great addition. I love this keyboard on my phone and it is the only one i plan to use for the forseeable future, but it didnt look so good on my tablet. I just tried messing with settings though, if you turn up the key height to about 65%, it's about the right size for a tablet screen, although there's no option for a number row. Still usable though.