Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

left & right arrows only

mdsandy
I have more problems in choosing the middle of two letters using my finger but no difficulty in choosing lines. I suggest an option to provide left and right arrows only, and placed on the left and right side of the spacebar. The ?123, Enter key, and spacebar can be adjusted to accommodate the two arrows, which could just be the size of the letter keys.
PhilD
mdsandy wrote:I have more problems in choosing the middle of two letters using my finger but no difficulty in choosing lines. I suggest an option to provide left and right arrows only, and placed on the left and right side of the spacebar. The ?123, Enter key, and spacebar can be adjusted to accommodate the two arrows, which could just be the size of the letter keys.

as a guy who heavily relies on arrow keys, i have to say that I think this is a very good idea...I hadn't thought about it before, but having only left and right arrow keys is all that's really necessary and would maximize screen real estate.