Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

help..mic icon changed to .com

richsapf
Hi,
My droid 2 global with smart keyboard pro 4.4.1 did a switch on me and I have no clue what happened.. The mic icon button to the left of the spacebar key is now a ".com" button... even if i change back to stock keyboard; and, even after doing a Bootstrap Restore to a couple days ago when it was a microphoe icon button.. I reinstalled Google/voice search and no help... I went into settings and checked, unchecked, everything i could imagine with keyboard language section..

I am stumped..

Thank you in advance for any help....
cubanjinx
I had a similar problem a couple months back. Wipe the phone cache and davlik from recovery and then change the settings to how you would like it.

Via TT
richsapf
Okay, I did all that, and it did not work....

So again, I went back to settings, (Well, that actually IS what you suggested, so I guess it did work!),,,Anyway, I had the "Persistent domain key" checked... Kinda odd that it did not change back to what I had originally, when I did a Restore from bootstrapper.. I thought that also restored your keyboard settings?.. oh well, chalk one up for another successful solution..

Thank you!