Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Configurable gap between key rows

Kalram
Hi,
Could you offer the ability to configure the space between two row of key in the next version please?
The best would be to have two settings, one for portrait & one for landscape.

I use cupertino skin and while it looks like a true iPhone on portrait, there is too much gap in landscape. Hence my request!

PS : I just tried your keyboard and found I love it. You offered complete try before you buy, and liked that too, it's way better than limited lite versions!
So I bought it ;)
NickC
I thought Cyril has said there is no gap within the code. That is, even though some skins show the keys with large separation between them, internally the keyboard doesn't change any - it's just for visual purposes.

And the key size (internal size that is) changes if you have prediction on. i.e., the letter most likely to be pressed next will get a bit bigger internally.