Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

SWYPE?

StickyFingaz
Will there ever be an update to integrate SWYPE into the software i really enjoy using swype and with this keyboard would be a plus?
nicky041192
+10000000000000000000000000000000
NickC
I think this question has been asked before and Cyril said it would be a huge overhaul to the entire code to implement, so it wasn't planned for now. But I hope I'm wrong as I'd LOVE such a feature! :)
vladeoff
I like that Idea too. What about Swype for T9 layout?? that's cool!! :D But of course, we have to consider Cyril's work. As i see, the Smart keyboard pro wasn't designed to be a swyping keyboard. :)
StickyFingaz
Yes I do understand his work and that it wasn't made for that specifically but could he make it an add or implement a selection method to select between wither t9 or swype? Just a thought
Gnaver
Making swype to this will be a long distance run...every prediction from keyboard must be difficult, mistake percentage and word correction of it is different too...if you want it go and buy SlideIT there you can type and swype :) but its very....hum how to say it...lame...because they dont communicate with public so its hard to solve a problem.
vladeoff
Agree with you.. I have SlideIt..it's a good app too, but i barely see a community talking online forums.. thats why i stick to SK..great app and cool developer.. :D :D
vladeoff
LOL why BUMP? I think cyril is on vacation..
Angelwolf97
I would really like this feature and it would make his keyboard the only keyboard that has open skins, swype, and free that's not a timed trial.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk