Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Black Symbols for Shift, Search, Delete, Enter, Mic, Space

yhwhsupports
Can anyone out there provide me with the default images from either the iPhone or white skin that come preinstalled with Smart Keyboard Pro? Specifically the images stated in the title of this topic. Thanks.
TheTehk17
yhwhsupports wrote:Can anyone out there provide me with the default images from either the iPhone or white skin that come preinstalled with Smart Keyboard Pro? Specifically the images stated in the title of this topic. Thanks.
I have a jailbroken iPod, but looking through the system files I cannot locate the .png's for the keyboard. They may be packaged with other system files together.

I wish iOS was as easy to understand as Android. But, I will keep looking for you...
yhwhsupports
Thank you, but I'm actually looking for the PNGs for the iPhone skin that comes with this Smart Keyboard Pro android app. Or from the white skin included with this app. I've done a ton of tweaks to skins, and I have some more, but I can't release them with the white images that all the skins on here use. I need black ones to go with these other skins I have. I haven't made them myself because I just tweak skins (check out Resurrected Skins, 3DKey, or Omega threads to see what I mean). I asked Cyril for them, but who knows if he'll ever get my message (I'm sure people PM him all the time). I can't find an app that'll keep the images the same dimension, and respect the transparent pixels while swapping white and black, otherwise I'd have them already. I do everything from my phone (except post the skins).