Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Enlarge next keys based on predictive suggestion

droidfan
The next most likely keys on the the keyboard would be enlarged on virtual keyboard. For instance typing "Wh", the letters "i","e", "a", "o" would be shown a bit larger on keypad. This is similar to what the iPhone keyboard does and contributes to how well that keyboard functions.
cyril Developer
It's already in my TODO list, but I didn't want to actually enlarge the keys but only the hit area (I thought it was the same on the iPhone, isn't it ?)
droidfan
I believe you may be correct when you say "hit area" is enlarged. Great, it is on the TODO. Hope the wait isn't too long. ;)

By the way, is there a doc somewhere? Specifically, I'm looking to understand Autotext/templates I saw someone mention elsewhere in this forum.
cyril Developer
Well... I don't have time to write doc at the moment, especially knowing that nobody ever read the docs (yes, some people do, but that's usually the same who don't need to ;-) )

What is your question about AutoText ? You just have to create shortcuts in the AutoText editor (in the settings), for instance "x" -> "kisses", and when you type "x", the keyboard will suggest "kisses" automatically