Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

no trace supported ?

doublehp
HTC Sensation

In the legacy HTC keyboard, i can activate a trace keyboard, where I do not lift the finger; I just drag the first letter of the word, slide around all leters, and lift only above the last letter. This is very usefull for words with few letters when keys are close, like the, plop, as, joy, are, art ... quoting only english words, and many other words in French.

Did not find this in SKT.
nicky041192
I have that on my sensation.

All SKP needs is a swype/trace like feature and it will be complete!

Keep bugging Cyril until he says yes to this feature :P hehe