Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Cannot press on some keys..

tkdghk0831
Hi I just joined this forum for this annoying problem I'm facing..
hoping to get some answers..

I found some keys are not working in about 30% of the time...

Especially the "K" key.. 70% of the time the keyboard works just fine, but
some keys including the "K" spot doesn't work..
Instead it takes it as an input of some other keys near such as "I" or "L"
Whenever I encounter this, I go to settings and calibrate which does a trick only for some amount of time..
This is very very annoying..

Is it only me whos facing this problem??
I'm dying for a solution....
cyril Developer
Hello
What you didn't mention is in which context the "k" key doesn't work (ie in which words?). If you are typing with two fingers, it's very likely to be a multitouch issue due to your screen (the same thing happens when typing "th"; as these keys are close, "h" is sometimes not recognized by the screen)