Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
Hi, since a upgraded to the pro version I do not have the drop down ps list of contact for text (sms) recipients when sending a text (sms) as in portrait mode - the suggestion jdjdjbar is the slider type and not the drop down type I prefer - even when disabling the suggestion bar it is still displayed. Please can you assist - the main reason I purchased the keyboard was to save screen space but now it is occupied by the suggestion bar in landscape mode and I cannot disable it for some weird reason. Thanks. I have the samsung galaxy s2
Hi
I don't think something changed recently about it. When you are in fullscreen mode (which is the default behavior in landscape) you can never see drop-down lists, as they are replaced by the prediction bar. Maybe you want to enable the"no landscape fullscreen" option.