Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

searching in landscape mode

paullywog77
When I search in lanscape mode with the auto suggest feature turned on, the words I type are automatically replaced with suggested searches instead of suggested words. For example, in YouTube search I typed "install" and "installous" came up as the default word. "Install" was not on the list of words, so there was no way to select it. As soon as I pressed the space bar, install was replaced with installous. I find I cannot search in landscape mode without switching to another keyboard. As another example, if I type help in the browser search, help Haiti comes up as the default replacement.
paullywog77
actually I noticed that it messes up sometimes in portrait mode to sometimes. for example I just searched for last.fm but as soon as I pressed the space bar it left "last." And dropped the fm.