Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Hitting the ?123 key brings up ALT punctuation

adegiulio
This issue just started happening a few days ago, so I'm assuming it was from a recent update. Anyway, when I press the ?123 button to bring up the punctuation keyboard, it automatically brings up the ALT punctuation keyboard. I've looked everywhere in the settings menu, but I can't find out how to make it go to the regular ?123 keyboard. Any hints, or is this just a bug that will be corrected?

TIA
cyril Developer
It would be difficult to solve unless you give a way to reproduce the problem... Anyway you can just restart the keyboard to solve this (change the input method to another keyboard, then back to Smart Keyboard)
adegiulio
Restarting Smart Keyboard worked! Thank you.