Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Please remember language selected per application

andrew_smartkeyboard
Guys,

Thanks a lot for your app, just converted to paid user.
There was is one thing I believe would save a lot of time for us, your users: we are selecting different languages in different apps and would be great to save last selected language per app, not global.

For example in browser we use English and in notes we use Russian 99% of time.

How do you think?
debugfix
I fully endorse this request. I'm using Smart Keyboard with five languages active (German, English, French, Japanese, Chinese) and it starts no annoy me to change language manually. I'm constantly doing cross look ups between Chinese and Japanese dictionaries, then take a note in English, answer a message in German ....

Please consider this if its ease. I know the software already has a hell lot of options, but that its strength.
exidler
I'm also voting for this feature! Very useful option. After coming from winmo and fingerkeyboard, i'm very missing language switching per application.
Devs, please make your's the best keyboard a bit more great!