Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

No word suggestion in Landscape mode

hcamp
Hello,

I am a new Android user, and downloaded the Smart Keyboard app. I love the application, and want to see if I can get some help. When entering an email in Portrait mode, I am able to view and use the word suggestion bar. However, when I turn the phone to landscape mode, I do not have the opportunity to use the word suggestion bar; it is not there.

Is there a setting I should change so the word suggestion bar appears in the landscape mode?

Thank you.
NickC
Mine works.

Check Settings -> Text prediction. Is "No landscape suggestions" checked?
cyril Developer
Which phone and mail client do you use? This may be a specific problem