Hi.
Compact mode which is available for English is quite comfortable for one-handed typing. I was wondering if it's possible to create a compact mode for Persian too. By "Compact Mode" I mean a QWERTY compact mode. It would be really great to have such a feature since Persian Alphabetic contains too many letters and placing them all on a vertical screen would make the buttons so small. I myself have to first turn the rotation on and then rotate the phone to have the letters easy to push, which is quite annoying specially when you can't use your both hands at the time. I have a 3.5 Inch Samsung Galaxy Ace which is wide enough, but it makes no good for the small buttons. I would be very grateful if you consider this request.
and also I would gladly help if you need any to make such a feature available.
Thank you
Compact mode which is available for English is quite comfortable for one-handed typing. I was wondering if it's possible to create a compact mode for Persian too. By "Compact Mode" I mean a QWERTY compact mode. It would be really great to have such a feature since Persian Alphabetic contains too many letters and placing them all on a vertical screen would make the buttons so small. I myself have to first turn the rotation on and then rotate the phone to have the letters easy to push, which is quite annoying specially when you can't use your both hands at the time. I have a 3.5 Inch Samsung Galaxy Ace which is wide enough, but it makes no good for the small buttons. I would be very grateful if you consider this request.
and also I would gladly help if you need any to make such a feature available.
Thank you

