Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

[req] different iPhone skin

icrisc
Well before anything I would like to thank all of you guys here! The skins are amazing and I really appreciate the time you guys take out of your day to make these skins.

Now, I came across this keyboard request on this forum a couple of days ago and I realize it wasn't responded to but I decided to ask the brilliant minds here if they can make a skin that looks like this.

Also, I wanted to ask if the pop up key press will be able to be changed in the future.

Once again thanks in advance guys!

http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... =13&t=1592