It would be nice to have the ability to save the Custom AutoText to the SD card just in case I have to reinstall Smart Keyboard so I could get it back.
Save Custom AutoText to SD Card
It's already planned
Actually the plan is even to integrate Smart Keyboard with MyBackup, but I can do both
Actually the plan is even to integrate Smart Keyboard with MyBackup, but I can do both
Awesome!
integrating w/ mybackup would be awesome
Some kind of backup to SD would be super handy, especially for those of us who like to try out different ROMs all the time. 
nick.koutrelakos wrote:integrating w/ mybackup would be awesomeIt's done
Good stuff!
Will this enable backups to SD, as well, Cyril?
Well.. at the moment it's only if you use MyBackup (which does backups on SD)
If you could easily add some sort of non-MyBackup backup for the AutoText, that would be great. Even simply automatically copying the DB file to the SD card for easy retrieval would be a huge help.
Yes I'll add it some day
This day has come
It will be in the next version (2.2.0)
Hooray!!
Thank you for your great work!!