Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Shift Key not working on Asus Transforer dock

tmiv44
I have an Asus Transformer Running Android 3.2 not rooted. I had recent updates to the Android software, the keyboard firmware and the SKP app, and since then the Shift key doesn't work when I'm using SKP with the keyboard dock. It works fine with other keybord apps.

-Tm
tmiv44
So there was another firmware update and now the shift key works for letters but not the number row. Shift key works fine with other software keyboards, but SKP is the only app that does auto correct and spell check with a physical keyboard.

-Tm