Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Copy Cut and Paste

jarmal
I would be useful to see text operation buttons like "Copy", "Cut", "Paste", "Delete", "Start/End Select", "Select All" in arrow mode.
It's not very comfortable to use long press on text with phones that lack trackpad like Desire S.
This feature is available in Go Keyboard, would be great to see it also in Smart Keyboard.

Best Regards
PhilD
jarmal wrote:I would be useful to see text operation buttons like "Copy", "Cut", "Paste", "Delete", "Start/End Select", "Select All" in arrow mode.
It's not very comfortable to use long press on text with phones that lack trackpad like Desire S.
This feature is available in Go Keyboard, would be great to see it also in Smart Keyboard.
i'll second this, no idea how much work is required to add this capability but it would definitely be very useful
winger
I also vote for this one, especially with option to use menu+z/x/c/v/a keys on hardware keyboard.
nicky041192
A.I. type keyboard has this feature...

Attachments

2011-09-23_17-30-13.jpg
2011-09-23_17-30-13.jpg
Pino
Please add some new features, such as select/select all/copy/copy all/paste and read aloud etc. All modern keyboards have these features, (GO Keyboard, A.I. Keyboard etc). Only Smart Keyboard seems a bit outdated. There were no updates for months.. Has the development been abandoned already?
Pino
Would be nice if the developer just answered to the user requests, simply "yes, I'm planning to add this feature" or "no, I'm not planning to...". Otherwise this forum is absolutely useless and he'd better close it down.
Darryl
Adding copy, cut and paste is a good idea. Long press is good but sometimes you need it on the keyboard.
Adding copy and paste to gesture menu would be nice as well.
dylan666
nicky041192 wrote:A.I. type keyboard has this feature...
MultiLing Keyboard and Swype have it too, so please add this feature!
AndroidAddict
This feature would be useless because the is has such functions so why would the keyboard need it?

Sent from Noah's Arc using Tapatalk 2 Beta 6