Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
Fast quick fix disable
janfsd
Hi, I often type in other languages than english and always have to disable the quick fixes option. It would be great to have the option to toogle it on/off by swiping. Keep the great work!
cyrilDeveloper
Why would you do that ? Since version 1.23.0 quick fixes are now per language, so can you explain which problem you still have with quick fixes ?
janfsd
Well the Polish language is not there. And I don't really need the Polish layout nor the dictionary. I like typing with the English keyboard. So whenever I write in Polish I've got to get into the options and disable quick fix. Soon after I have to enable it again for typing in English. That's why I would like to have a swype option for this. I don't know how doable is this since u say it is tied to the language itself. So maybe u could add English without dictionary.
cyrilDeveloper
Ah ok so you want to disable suggestions, not only quick fixes. I'll check how to do that... Anyway polish is coming soon
janfsd
Yeah exactly suggestions, the thing is that in the options if you disable quick fixes suggestions is disabled too so I am used to disable quick fixes. Great to hear that polish is coming soon. Keep the good work
cyrilDeveloper
No no it will not come soon, it's already here (only the layout, not the dictionary, but you don't need it, do you ? )
janfsd
Great, now by switching languages is like disabling suggestions Thanks for adding this. I don't need the dictionary since I write most in english so it is ok for me.