Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Kawaii! series

meyergre
kawaii series advertisement.png
kawaii series advertisement.png
Because we're cruelly lacking cute graphics on our android devices, and because girls use Smart Keyboard too, I'll propose soon a set of keyboard skins, named "Kawaii! series". stay tuned ;)
meyergre
Onigiri skin
screenshot2.png
screenshot2.png
(everything is done with a pencil for now, I'll update it after I re-draw it on Photoshop for a better result)

onigiri.zip 151.3 KB · downloaded 1,680 times

onigiri II.zip 153.7 KB · downloaded 1,699 times

meyergre
(reserved)

other ones are coming soon, I just need some time to fix some personal projects ;-)
Lille
:twisted: I really love this skins! I tried to create a skin like that but I'm to stupid and I don't understand the instructions because my English is to bad and my technical knowledge too.
if somebody is bored and don't know what to do, can he create me a skin? :) that would be great :-*