Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Smart Keyboard and Rooted Nook Touch

ryanpl
My current Android devices is a Rooted Nook Touch which runs Android 2.1. I have tried several different keyboards that include spellcheckers and have been unable to see predictions and spelling suggestions. Since the Nook was not sold as a full android device it's very possible B&N left the necessary files out of the system. Can you advise me what files I would need to add to be able to use the spell check function? I've tried with several different keyboards and have installed their respective dictionaries so I believe it's not an app issue but a system issue. Thanks . Ryan
cyril Developer
You should check for errors in your device logs. The only reason I see that could explain that spell checking doesn't work on ALL your keyboards would be a problem with native libraries.