Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

the vs The

wyldtek
Often I notice the autocomplete will default to a capitalized 'The' instead of 'the' in the middle of a sentence. Anyone else seeing this?
cyril Developer
I only have one explanation: you probably have "The" in your user dictionary; you can check in the keyboard settings...
wyldtek
My user dictionary is empty. I purchased SKP a few weeks ago and its done this the whole time I've been using it. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, but most of the time it does.
H0g4n
I have noticed this on my Nexus One as well. My user dictionary only has three words in it and none of them are "The".