Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

123 Numeric format skin?

KrelvinAZ
Switched over from the HTC_IME keyboard after upgrading my phone to Gingerbread.

One thing I miss and can't find is a way to change the format of the 123 mode so that it has large number

123
456
789

etc format.

I've looked at all the options and a number of the skins.

Is this possible to do with Smart Keyboard?

I do a lot of numeric data entry and across is harder to do.
cadillac
I am searching the same thing.

I use Excel that have only Numbers. I need only the Numeric Keyboard.

How can I get it manuell?
cyril Developer
You have big number keys in the "Arrows" layout. You can get it with the option "Show arrows" (then you have an extra "<>" key when you press "123"), or with a swipe gesture with "Toggle arrows" option
cadillac
I think we all have found the layout you speak from.

But that ist the almost the same like the standard layout. Only the bigger numbers are different.

We all search the numbers-only layout. Like in a mobile phone.

That layout comes automatically when you make a call. Or you use a calculator.

So we need a button to bring up manual via SmartKeyBoardPro.

Or a own layout from SKBP.

Thank you anyway
mklcf
I would like to see a big numbers layout too.
Also, for me the arrows layout 'phone' and 'calculator' is the same... both calculator

I do get the right one when an app automatically bring it up

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk