Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Swiftkey x skin

Gnaver
Hi, can be made skin like new SwiftKey X have? I mean the dark and green.. I will post the image later.

Attachments

swiftkey_x_1.png
swiftkey_x_1.png
yhwhsupports
I have to say, nice work here...I'd say it's better than the real SwiftKeyX.
Gnaver
YOURE THE MAN...its awesome and really thnx for it...even my girlfriend using it and saying that its the best skin she ever have. Thx again
Gnaver
Meyerge can you fix the suggestion bar? im back to SK and using your skin but suggestion bar have one more row which is empty. can you fix it? Thnx
meyergre
Gnaver wrote:Meyerge can you fix the suggestion bar? im back to SK and using your skin but suggestion bar have one more row which is empty. can you fix it? Thnx
please attach a screenshot so I can see what's wrong
Gnaver
Sorry for delay meyerge but i was using another skins (i dont like them anymore) so i want to go back to this. And heres screenshot about the suggestionbar problem of mine. thnx for fixing it

Attachments

SC20111209-225725.png
SC20111209-225725.png
meyergre

swiftkeyx.zip 11.9 KB · downloaded 1,886 times

I reduced the picture half its original size, it should do the trick.