Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

help please tracing a zoom problem on google

vivaelpresidente
Hi,
I am trying to find out what software is causing an input issue with Google and am narrowing it down slowly! Not sure when it started to occur and I am hoping someone has come across a fix.

When I open Google on my phone (HTC desire hd on gingerbread) the first keypress in the search box zooms out or maximizes the screen. Not devistating but extremely annoying!

Anyone got any ideas? Phone is not rooted and has been factory reset. This issue happens in both the stock browser and dolphin hd.

Thanks for looking