Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Request: Philadelphia Eagle Skin

Breezy
Can someone make a Philadelphia Eagles skin for smart keyboard pro? Thank you in advanced.
meyergre
Here it is, looking really nice on my Nexus One :) Hope you'll like it.
screenshot.png
screenshot.png

Attachments

PhiladelphiaEagles.zip 182.0 KB · downloaded 982 times

Breezy
I love the keyboard. I'm using it right now. Can you make it a little dark so I can see the letters and symbols?
PhilD
i'd love to see a philadelphia eagles keyboard with a picture of a pit bull eating the eagle, that would be cool
meyergre
PhilD wrote:i'd love to see a philadelphia eagles keyboard with a picture of a pit bull eating the eagle, that would be cool
Hum... I guess it's not an official logo from the team, right ? ;)
meyergre
Breezy wrote:I love the keyboard. I'm using it right now. Can you make it a little dark so I can see the letters and symbols?
Here it is.
I couldn't test it by myself, but it should be better.

Attachments

PhiladelphiaEagles.zip 201.2 KB · downloaded 649 times

Breezy
Thank you so much. I can see the letters and symbols much better. The dark Philadelphia Eagles keyboard looks great. I'm typing with it right now. Meyergre you do amazing keyboards. Keep up with the great work.
PrettyGrlSwag26
Can u make a Minnesota Vikings skin for me plz?